Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
Two Burlington residents are celebrating a big lottery win.
According to OLG, Nellie Badger and Robert Clairmont have wona $50,000 top prize with Instant Crossword.
The winning ticket was purchased at the Fortino’s on Plains Road in Burlington.
Photo is courtesy of OLG.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville