Two Drivers Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
A pair of drivers are facing stunt driving charges after they were clocked at an outrageous speed in Oakville.
It took place when Halton police officers from the traffic unit were conducting speed enforcement.
Police say the drivers were recently caught going 142 km in an 80 km/h zone along Trafalgar Rd., heading southbound.
They’ll likely be charged with stunt driving and speeding under the Highway Traffic Act.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water