Two Drivers Charged for Going Ridiculous Speed in Oakville
A pair of drivers are facing stunt driving charges after they were clocked at an outrageous speed in Oakville.
It took place when Halton police officers from the traffic unit were conducting speed enforcement.
Police say the drivers were recently caught going 142 km in an 80 km/h zone along Trafalgar Rd., heading southbound.
They’ll likely be charged with stunt driving and speeding under the Highway Traffic Act.In addition, the vehicles were towed and seized for seven days plus their driver’s licences were suspended for one week.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis