Two Halton Hills Teens Arrested and Charged After Tampering With Roadway
Two teens from Halton Hills have been arrested and charged by Halton Police after tempering with a roadway.
According to a Halton Police tweet (@HRPSMiltHH), on Dec. 13 it was believed that all the metal coils were removed from the roadway in the area of 10 Sideroad and 10th Line.
After being identified by police, the two teens, who were 17-years-old and 18-years-old, were arrested and charged with alleged theft, mischief, and trespassing.
Serious implications for the person who thought this was funny. One vehicle severely damaged. Police believe they have all the metal coils removed from roadway in the area of 10SR/10th Line, but be alert please. ^EB pic.twitter.com/fFyUEzMFO5— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) December 13, 2018
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court