Two Injured in Halton Hills Crash
Two drivers are recovering following a crash in Halton Hills.
The two-vehicle collision took place on May 7 at 4:40 p.m.
Halton police responded to a report of a serious injury collision near the intersection of Regional Road 25 and 15 Side Road.
That’s where a 2015 Hino cube van was heading southbound on Regional Road 25, south of 15 Side Road, when it came into contact with a 2014 Kia Forte.
The Kia driver, a 25- year-old Toronto woman, was initially assessed with possible life-altering injuries, prompting the collision reconstruction unit to take the case.
She was later upgraded to having only minor injuries.
The driver of the cube van, a 38-year-old Hamilton man, suffered minor injuries.
It took seven hours for investigation and clean-up.
Witnesses to the collision are asked to call the collision reconstruction unit at 905 825-4747 ext. 5065 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- Man Sustains Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington Parking Lot
- UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries
- Serious Collision in Milton Leaves Two People in Trauma Centres
- UPDATE: Serious Collision in Milton Leaves One Oakville Man in Critical Condition