Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation
Two Oakville residents have been charged following an investigation regarding alleged drug trafficking.
According to police, on Oct. 18 members of the Halton Regional Police Service Drug and Morality Unit concluded a drug trafficking investigation.
A subsequent search warrant was executed in Oakville, police say.
According to police, the following was seized during the investigation:
- 29.9 grams of an unknown white powder
- Digital scales
- 13 oxycodone pills
- 0.3 grams of cocaine
- Two unknown green pills
- Brass knuckles; and
- A quantity of cellular phones
Marlon Matthews (28), of Oakville, has been charged with alleged unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon, police say.
Toma Pavic (37), of Oakville, has been charged with two counts of alleged possession of a controlled substance, according to police.
Police say, both are to appear in Milton court on Nov. 27.
- Mississauga Man Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Trafficking Investigation in Halton Hills
- Two Residents Charged Following Milton Drug Bust