Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation
Two Oakville residents have been charged following an investigation regarding alleged drug trafficking.
According to police, on Oct. 18 members of the Halton Regional Police Service Drug and Morality Unit concluded a drug trafficking investigation.
A subsequent search warrant was executed in Oakville, police say.
According to police, the following was seized during the investigation:
- 29.9 grams of an unknown white powder
- Digital scales
- 13 oxycodone pills
- 0.3 grams of cocaine
- Two unknown green pills
- Brass knuckles; and
- A quantity of cellular phones
Marlon Matthews (28), of Oakville, has been charged with alleged unauthorized possession of a prohibited weapon, police say.
Toma Pavic (37), of Oakville, has been charged with two counts of alleged possession of a controlled substance, according to police.
Police say, both are to appear in Milton court on Nov. 27.
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Oakville Man Dead After Driving Vehicle into Ditch
- Oakville Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403
- Collision Prompts Lengthy Road Closure in Milton
- Mississauga Man Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Two Residents Charged Following Milton Drug Bust
- UPDATED: Oakville Pair Charged With Drug Trafficking