Two People Charged Following Investigation of Illegal Cannabis Dispensary in Milton
Two people have been charged following an investigation of an illegal cannabis dispensary in Milton.
On Dec. 12, 2018, members of the Halton Regional Police Service, Drug and Human Trafficking Unit concluded an investigation into an illegal cannabis dispensary located at 8060 Lawson Rd. Unit 4, in Milton.
According to police, a Cannabis Act search warrant was executed and two people were charged with alleged unlawful distribution of cannabis contrary to the Cannabis Control Act (Ontario).
During the investigation, according to police, officers seized 3.0 kg of dried cannabis and a quantity of edible cannabis products including cookies, gummies, and lollipops.
The total value of the seized items, according to police, is approximately more than $20,000.00.
Police are reminding the public that currently the only lawful option for the purchase of recreational cannabis is through the online Ontario Cannabis Store.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- You’ll Officially Be Able to Buy Legal Cannabis Online in Halton Tomorrow
- Major Lifestyle Store Now Selling Cannabis Online
- Milton Resident Charged in Connection With Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Are Cannabis Drinks Coming to Halton?