Two Residents Charged Following Milton Drug Bust
Two residents have been charged following a drug bust that took place in the Town of Milton.
On March 7, 2019, members of the Halton Regional Police Service Drug and Human Trafficking Unit concluded a drug trafficking investigation in the town.
With the help from the K9 unit and uniform officers, members executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant at a home in Milton.
As a result, 896 grams of cocaine, 29 grams of crystal methamphetamine, three digital scale(s), packaging material, cellular phone(s), and $605 cash was seized.
Police say the total street value of drugs seized is estimated to be over $70,000.
According to police, Kareem Leslie (33) of Milton and Michael Malette (34) of Milton are facing alleged charges of possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine and methamphetamine.
The accused were both held for bail hearings.
Anyone with information in regards to illegal drug activity is asked to contact the Drug and Human Trafficking Unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 8732.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Oakville Resident Charged Following Cocaine Trafficking Investigation
- Two Oakville Residents Charged Following Alleged Drug Trafficking Investigation
- Burlington Couple Charged With Drug Trafficking
- Suspect Arrested Following Drug Trafficking Investigation in Halton Hills
- Oakville Man Facing Charges Following Drug Investigation