Two Secret Concerts Coming to Burlington
There are two things Burlington are known for: its waterfront and awesome festivals.
Well, festival season is on the horizon and we’ve some exciting news.
A pair of secret pop-up concerts are taking place via a partnership with the Sound of Music Festival and RioCan.
It starts on Thursday (May 17) at Burlington Mall.
And you’ll recognize the name of the band, a Hamilton favourite: Small Town Justice. They’re a high-energy rock cover band.
They’re doing a set of mini sessions from 6:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m. in the new wing of the mall, right in front of the new Denninger’s store.
Admission is free.
Another concert is taking place at the mall on May 24.
This year’s Sound of Music Festival kicks off on June 9 and June 10 with the free festival running from June 14 to June 17 — that’s Father’s Day weekend.
Performers include Matthew Good, Kongos, Scott Helman, Tokyo Police Club and The Pursuit of Happiness.
Which concerts are you checking out this summer?
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- UPDATE: Coach's Corner host Ron MacLean apologizes for Don Cherry's controversial remarks
- Update: Distressed Halton coyote found and treated for injuries
- Latest on schools and buses in Halton on snowy Monday
- Another Secret Concert Happening in Burlington
- Which Burlington Band is Taking Top Spot at Sound of Music on Sunday?
- Everything You Need to Know About The Sound of Music Festival in Burlington This Year
- Should Burlington's Sound of Music Festival Add An Extra Paid Event?
- Burlington's Biggest Festival Kicks Off Summer