Two Suspects Charged Following Milton Break and Enters
Two suspects have been charged following break and enters that occurred in the Town of Milton.
According to police, since October, numerous condominium residents across the town have reported that their basement storage lockers had been broken into and the contents stolen.
Earlier this month, investigators with the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau identified persons of interest in these offences.
An investigation was started.
On Nov. 27, detectives and uniform officers executed a criminal code search warrant at a Milton residence.
A number of items including stolen property, computers, documents and identification were found.
Officers also found just under 40 grams of crystal meth and heroin.
A female and male were found in the residence and were arrested.
As a result, Christopher Lougheed, of Milton (39), is facing the following charges: break and enter, possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000, possession of scheduled (one substance), and two counts of theft under $5,000.
The female, Taylor Eugenio, of London (23) is facing the following charges: theft of motor vehicle, possession of property obtained by crime, unauthorized use of credit card, and theft under $5,000.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Detective Constable Jason Hollinger of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2490.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police seeking witnesses in attempted theft in Milton
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Karahi Point, Pioneer of Traditional Karahi in Canada, Opens New Restaurant
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Suspects Charged in $150K Milton Theft
- Three Suspects Charged Following a Series of Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Police Bust Crime Group Suspected of Numerous Break and Enters in Halton