Two Suspects Charged Following Milton Break and Enters
Two suspects have been charged following break and enters that occurred in the Town of Milton.
According to police, since October, numerous condominium residents across the town have reported that their basement storage lockers had been broken into and the contents stolen.
Earlier this month, investigators with the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau identified persons of interest in these offences.
An investigation was started.
On Nov. 27, detectives and uniform officers executed a criminal code search warrant at a Milton residence.
A number of items including stolen property, computers, documents and identification were found.
Officers also found just under 40 grams of crystal meth and heroin.
A female and male were found in the residence and were arrested.
As a result, Christopher Lougheed, of Milton (39), is facing the following charges: break and enter, possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000, possession of scheduled (one substance), and two counts of theft under $5,000.
The female, Taylor Eugenio, of London (23) is facing the following charges: theft of motor vehicle, possession of property obtained by crime, unauthorized use of credit card, and theft under $5,000.
Anyone with more information is asked to contact Detective Constable Jason Hollinger of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2490.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Now in Effect for Halton
- Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: July 14 – 20
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Suspects Charged in $150K Milton Theft
- Three Suspects Charged Following a Series of Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property