Two Suspects Sought After Handbag Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
Halton Police are seeking two suspects after a handbag was stolen from Mapleview Centre in Burlington.
According to police, on March 30, 2019, two suspects went to the Roots store in the shopping centre and stole a handbag worth more than $300.
The first suspect is described as a white male who is 5'11" and 200 lbs. Police say the suspect was wearing a black baseball cap, a dark grey/black plaid jacket, a black t-shirt with a red logo, and blue jeans.
Police are describing the second suspect as a white female who is 5'4" and 130 lbs. Police say the suspect has brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a black jacket, camo leggings, and boots.
If you have any information pertaining to this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web atwww.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- UPDATE: SIU investigating man's fall from balcony in Oakville
- One person injured during interaction with police in Oakville
- Update: Oakville doctor arrested again for sexual assault
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Hamilton-Burlington
- Former Blue Jays shortstop Tony Fernandez dies
- Suspects Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Search for Suspects After $15K Worth of Cosmetics Stolen in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects After More Than $10K Stolen From Sephora in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Milton Walmart