Unique Burger Joint Now Open in Oakville
A highly-anticipated restaurant is officially serving up yummy plant-based eats in Oakville.
There’s everything from oh-so-trendy jackfruit to salads to grilled ‘fauxmage’ to chili cheeze dogs.
Burger patties - four types, to be exact - are made with ingredients such as mushrooms, brown rice, chick peas, black beans, lentils, and oats.
This hot-yet-casual dining experience just opened on March 9 … it’s creative and fun, much like a very nearby competitor.
It started in Winnipeg before making its way to the west Greater Toronto Area (first in Burlington — Hamilton’s Ottawa St. location recently opened, too).
Boon Burger Cafe - which proves you don’t necessarily need meat to create a phenomenally satisfying meal - now has a location in the Fortino’s plaza at Dundas St. and Neyagawa Blvd.
That’s in Vegebitez territory — this means the ever-popular vegan movement is only going to gain traction in town.
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Police Investigating After Altercation Leads to Stabbing in Oakville
- Victim Identified in Suspicious Death Investigation in Oakville
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Victim of Fatal Shooting in Burlington