Unique Drink Festival Coming to Burlington
Calling all Burlington tea lovers, a hot event is coming up.
The Royal Botanical Gardens Tea Festival.
This event is taking place on Nov. 3 and Nov. 4 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Royal Botanical Gardens in Burlington.
The festival will consist of tea sampling (from green, to rooibos, oolong, herbal, and more), live performances, a traditional tea ceremony, and educational presentations.
The festival will also be a great opportunity to get some holiday shopping out of the way.
New additions to the festival this year include the Authentic Chinese Tea Ceremony, and the Tea Tasting Competition. Space is limited at each of these programs and also require registration.
Currently, the Authentic Chinese Tea Ceremony is sold out, but the Tea Tasting Competition is being held at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. each day. There is no extra charge for this specific event but you must register for it when you arrive at the festival.
Vendors at the festival this year include Blair Elements Tea Shop, Blue Mountain Tea Co., Humble Bee, The Sugared Teacup, Turmeric Teas, and many more.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Advance Ticket: $18 ($28 for 2 days)
- Royal Botancial Gardens Members: $6 ($9 for 2 days)
- Walk-Up: $24/day
- Children three and under: FREE
Tickets for the festival can be purchased here.
- UPDATE: Police Explosives Disposal Unit on Scene in Oakville
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Some Facebook Users are Experiencing Major Difficulties
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Collision on the QEW in Oakville Causing Delays