Unique Fashion Show Coming to Burlington
There’s nothing better than putting on a nice pair of comfortable leggings.
And that’s exactly what She’s Got Leggz provides their customers with.
According to the She’s Got Leggz website, She’s Got Leggz was started by two moms, Theresa and Laura, who initially thought the business would be a hobby and a way to make extra money for their kid’s social activities, and vacations.
However, She’s Got Leggz has become much more.
The company has now become a way for the two women to inspire other women to live their dreams.
Now the company is hosting its first ever fashion show to support Halton Women’s Place.
The fashion show, which will be held on Oct. 18 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., will also include a silent auction, in addition to other local businesses selling their products.
The fashion show, which is called ‘Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful’, will be held at Waters Edge Salon and Spa on Old Lakeshore Road in Burlington.
The show will feature the brand’s fall and winter clothing line all sported by local models.
Proceeds from the show will go towards Halton Women’s Place.
For tickets, which will be $40 each, or to donate to the event visit, www.shesgotleggz.ca/beyourownkindofbeautiful
Sponsors for this event include Waters Edge Salon & Spa, and Clinton Howell of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington