Unique New Co-Working Space Opens in Oakville
It’s no secret that the working world has never been more innovative or modern.
Gone are the days (for some, at least) of drab grey cubicles ensconced in windowless offices and the accompanying oppressive tie and collared shirt (or skirt and blouse) dress code.
In are the days of flex hours, non-existent dress codes and innovative co-working spaces that do their best to make work fun.
Memberships may include conference room rentals, free organic coffees and teas, guest reception, unlimited printing, and more.
So if you’re part of a startup or you work remotely and you’d like to network or make connections, you might want to check out Ace.
Photos courtesy of Ace Coworking
- Massive Company Opening New Co-Working Space in Oakville Soon
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Lots of Cabinet Space
- Burlington Celebrating the Re-Opening of Tansley Woods Indoor Play-Space
- Here’s How To Get A Free Pass And Student Discounts At Any Oakville Gym
- LCBO Workers Share Stories of Difficult Working Conditions on New Website