Unique New Co-Working Space Opens in Oakville
It’s no secret that the working world has never been more innovative or modern.
Gone are the days (for some, at least) of drab grey cubicles ensconced in windowless offices and the accompanying oppressive tie and collared shirt (or skirt and blouse) dress code.
In are the days of flex hours, non-existent dress codes and innovative co-working spaces that do their best to make work fun.And fortunately for Oakville residents, a brand new coworking space has just opened its doors.Ace Coworking, located in downtown Oakville,, is designed to attract creative types and remote workers locally and from surrounding cities.The space, located on Robinson St., is described as “Oakville’s premium community for entrepreneurs, start-ups & freelancers.”It has hot desks (it doesn’t involve smoking or yoga or sex! It’s a sharing model to share space, with more people than desks), offices, events, and more.Although the establishment won’t be hosting its grand opening just yet, it’s up and running (as of last week) and anyone interested in trying out a collaborative workspace can sign up for a membership.As far as memberships go, workers are welcome to purchase a day pass ($25), community memberships ($95 per month), hot desk memberships ($225 per month), dedicated desk memberships ($450 per month), and private office rentals ($1,000 a month).
Memberships may include conference room rentals, free organic coffees and teas, guest reception, unlimited printing, and more.
So if you’re part of a startup or you work remotely and you’d like to network or make connections, you might want to check out Ace.
Photos courtesy of Ace Coworking
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton
- Trudeau says emergency benefit will be expanded to include other workers
- Massive Company Opening New Co-Working Space in Oakville Soon
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Lots of Cabinet Space
- Burlington Celebrating the Re-Opening of Tansley Woods Indoor Play-Space
- Here’s How To Get A Free Pass And Student Discounts At Any Oakville Gym
- Brand New Community Centre Opening in Oakville