UNSOLVED MURDERS: Charlie Melo was Found in Oakville
Charlie Melo was only 25-years-old when his body was found in the Town of Oakville.
According to police, on Aug. 21, 1980 at 11:45 p.m. the body of the victim was found on Third Line north of the QEW.
Police say the victim had been shot in the head and that his body was dumped on the side of the road.
Investigators learned that the victim had received a phone call at 10:22 p.m., which prompted him to leave his residence in Toronto.
The victim, according to police, grew up and spent all of his time in the downtown area of Toronto.
The victim was known to police and often visited cafe shops in the area of College Street in Toronto.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: The Body of Pauline Ivy Dudley was Found in Oakville
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: William McIntyre was Found in his Oakville Apartment
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in GTA
- UPDATED: Police Identify Oakville Shooting Victim
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: Sean Conrado Anderson was Found in Milton