UNSOLVED MURDERS: Delia Adriano Was Last Seen in Oakville
The murder of Delia Adriano has remained unsolved since 1982.
It’s been over 20 years.
According to police, on Sunday, Sept. 26, 1982 at approximately 9:30 p.m., Delia Adriano, who was 25-years-old, was last seen walking towards the side entrance to her home on Wildwood Drive in Oakville.
Police say she had been dropped off by a friend.
Later that evening at around 10:30 p.m., according to police, witnesses reported hearing a woman screaming in the area of Wildwood Drive and Slade Crescent, according to police.
Police say a young woman fitting Adriano’s description was observed being forced into a dark sub-compact vehicle by a male suspect.
Police say there was a struggle inside the vehicle before the vehicle drove away with its lights turned off.
On Saturday, Nov. 6, 1982 the body of Adriano was found in a wooded area near 2nd Line and #3 Side Road in Milton.
Police have described the vehicle in question as a dark coloured Chevrolet Chevette (or similar type vehicle) with two doors, automatic transmission with three stripes along the side of the vehicle. The vehicle had Ontario licence plates.
The male suspect involved in this murder is described as white, 5 7” to 5 9” tall, with a medium build, and brown hair feathered back to the neck.
If you have any information on this case contact the Major Crime Bureau at 905-825-4747 Ext. 5082 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspect Vehicle in Connection with Oakville Sexual Assault
- Driver Flees After Striking Police Vehicle in Burlington
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton
- Police Urging Milton Residents to Lock Cars After Rash of Vehicle Entries
- Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville