UNSOLVED MURDERS: Paavo Henttonen Was Found in His Georgetown Apartment
It’s been 16 years and police are still seeking information regarding the death of Paavo (Paul) Henttonen.
According to Police, Henttonen’s body was discovered Friday morning on May 17, 2002 in his Georgetown apartment.
He was just 54 years old.
Although a post mortem was conducted, investigators have not released the cause of death.
Halton Regional Police detectives, and Halton Regional Police Service Homicide Unit investigators, are still attempting to track the final movements of the victim.
Police are also seeking information from anyone who may have seen the victim’s pickup truck on Thursday, May 16 or Friday, May 17, 2002.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- More than two hundred residents affected by power outage in Burlington