UNSOLVED MURDERS: Raymond Michael Venerus Was Last Seen in Milton
It’s been more than a decade since Raymond Michael Venerus was murdered in Milton.
This murder, however, remains unsolved.
At 9: 50 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 21, 2007, police were called to Dublin Line south of #5 Side Road in Milton.
Venerus, a long-time Milton resident and businessman, was found shot to death, lying on the ground outside his motor vehicle which had been left idling.
He was found by a passerby lying on the roadway next to his Jeep Cherokee.
Travellers on Highway 401 just west of Highway 25 in Milton may have witnessed this crime scene.
A $20,000.00 reward was authorized by the former Halton Police Chief Gary Crowell, for information leading to the arrest and conviction of person(s) responsible for Venerus’ murder .
This re-enactment video was released in hopes to help solve them murder.
Investigators are appealing to the public for help and any information that can assist in identifying the person or persons responsible for this murder.
If you have any information on this case, please call the Halton Regional Police Service Homicide Unit at 905-825-4747 ext. 8760 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Book publisher terminates relationship with duo behind Kelly's Bake Shoppe
- Ontario to end streaming in Grade 9, early years suspensions
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Receives Nasty Backlash for Pride Cupcakes
- Hamilton-raised theatre star Nick Cordero dies at 41 after months of complications from COVID-19
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: Sean Conrado Anderson was Found in Milton
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: Kimlyn Tolgyes was Found in Burlington
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Police believe that deceased person found in Milton might have been murdered
- UNSOLVED MURDERS: Delia Adriano Was Last Seen in Oakville