UNSOLVED MURDERS: The Body of Pauline Ivy Dudley was Found in Oakville
Pauline Ivy Dudley was just 17-years-old when her body was found.
On Monday, Aug.10, 1973, according to police, the victim was dropped off at her parents home on Lakeshore Road in the Town of Oakville.
An investigation revealed that the victim spent some time with her mother and left the residence at around 10:00 p.m.
Police say the victim had indicated that after leaving her parents she was going to return to her residence located on the Third Line, R.R.# 1 in Milton. The victim, according to police, lived at this residence with her boyfriend.
However, she was not seen again.
On Aug. 28, 1973 the clothed body of the victim was found by a local farmer working his fields at the corner of Lower Base Line and Highway 25 in Oakville.
It's been 46 years.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Halton Police catch vehicle illegally passing school bus
- Unexpected airport closure leaves Canadian travellers stranded on Cuban island
- Charges laid in Oakville labour trafficking investigation: Halton Police
- Three arrested after robbery suspects ram cruiser: Halton Police
- PHOTOS: Three people arrested after vehicle strikes police cruiser in Burlington parking lot