Upcoming Road Closures to Take Note of in Burlington
If you're a resident of Burlington, or frequent the city a lot, there are a few upcoming road closures that you might want to take note of.
First, according to the city Elgin Street will be closed, between Locust Street and Blathwayte Lane, for crane activity on Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Local traffic will be detoured along Locust Street and Ontario Street.
The city is also reminding residents and visitors that Amherst Heights Drive will be closed, between Brant Street and Amherst Heights Court, on Wednesday, July 17, 2019, again for crane activity. This closure will be in effect from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m., and detour signage will be in place.
Residents and visitors should also note that the municipal parking lot on Locust Street in downtown Burlington (Lot 7), will be closed for paving today (July 16). The lot is expected to be re-opened by Friday, July 19.
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Life-saving measures performed after residents call 911 on impaired driver in Oakville
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy footage serves as chilling reminder to drivers
- PICK A SIDE: Is there a war on Christmas?