UPDATE: Armed Suspects Force Their Way Into a Milton Home
On Nov. 20 Halton Police responded to a home invasion that occurred in the Town of Milton.
According to police, on November 20, 2018, at approximately 12:35 p.m., two male suspects forced their way into a residence located in the Dymott Avenue and Tremaine Road area.
The suspects produced a handgun and made demands to the occupants.
A quantity of property was taken and the suspects fled the scene in a dark coloured SUV.
The Halton Police, at this time, believe this is an isolated incident.
Now, Halton Police have revealed descriptions of the suspects.
The first suspect is described as a black male, who was wearing dark coloured clothing, and had his face covered. Police say the suspect is between 6’0” and 6’2” tall with a muscular build.
The second suspect is described as a black male, who was also wearing dark clothing, and had his face covered. This suspect, according to police, is 6’0” tall with a heavy set build.
The investigation is continuing and anyone who may have additional information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Detective Constable Lindsay MURRAY of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 extension 2450.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Halton Police Seeking Two Suspects Following Armed Robbery in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Investigating Home Robbery in Milton
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching For Suspects Following Georgetown Bank Robbery
- Police Continue Investigation into Bank Robbery in Milton
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects After Georgetown Metro Incident