UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries
A collision that occurred in Burlington earlier today (June 14, 2019) has resulted in serious injuries.
At around 7:20 this morning Halton Police attended a serious motor vehicle collision at the intersection of Guelph Line and Upper Middle Road.
According to police, the collision occurred when a southbound vehicle turned left in front of a northbound motorcycle.
The rider, a 30-year-old male from Stoney Creek, was thrown from his motorcycle and landed on the roadway, where he was assisted by several citizens.
Police say the man suffered several broken bones and a head injury, and was taken to a local trauma centre for treatment.
The driver of the vehicle, a 75-year-old Waterdown resident, remained on scene and is co-operating with the investigation.
Anyone who witnessed the collision, and any motorists who may have dash camera footage, are urged to contact the Collision Reconstruction Unit at (905) 825-4747 extension 5065.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events
- Police arrest 16-year-old in toddler stabbing and death of family dog
- UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- UPDATE: One Male Dead Following Head-On Collision in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville