UPDATE: Death of Elderly Man in Oakville Deemed Suspicious
Further information regarding a recent fatality in Oakville has been released.
Officers were called to the area of Allan and Church Street after a 91 year old man was found with obvious signs of trauma on Saturday afternoon.
The man has since succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead.
“This incident is being treated as a suspicious death and is being investigated by our Homicide Unit,” police say.
Police are searching for a possible witness who was seen leaving the area at the time of the incident.
He is described as a black man, between 30 and 40 years old, with an average build, shoulder length hair, and wearing a black top and black pants (possibly with a reflective stripe).
Police are also seeking anyone with information, dash cam footage, or surveillance footage in the area between 4:30 and 5:00pm.
Anyone with info or footage is asked to call investigators at 905-825-4747, ext. 2216.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Victim Identified in Suspicious Death Investigation in Oakville
- Suspicious Death in Oakville Confirmed to be Homicide
- UPDATE: 91 Year Old Man Dead, Investigation Continuing in Oakville
- Halton Police Asking For Public's Help With Homicide Investigation
- Nation-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton