UPDATE: Elderly woman in life-threatening condition following crash in Halton Hills
One person was seriously injured in a collision this morning in Halton Hills.
Around 10:13 a.m., police were notified of a crash at the intersection of Regional Road 25 and 15 Sideroad.
“The initial investigation indicated that a BMW sport utility vehicle driven by a 72 year old woman from Markham was eastbound on 15 Sideroad when it entered the intersection,” police say.
Her vehicle was then struck by a Hino flatbed truck driven by a 57 year old Brampton man.
She was taken to Hamilton General Hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit has taken carriage of the investigation.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call police at 905-825-4747, ext. 5065.
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Special weather advisory in effect for Halton
- Sheridan College alumnus nominated for Academy Award
- Metrolinx looking at charging for GO Station parking
- Woman in life-threatening condition after collision in Milton
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Critical Condition Following Crash in Milton
- Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Senior Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
- Two Injured in Halton Hills Crash