UPDATE: Male in Critical Condition After Shooting in Milton
The investigation is ongoing into a shooting that happened in Milton on Friday afternoon, February 1.
Just before 3:00 p.m., tactical and K9 officers responded to reports of shots fired in the area of Maple Avenue and Main Street East.
Police located a male victim in his 20s who has since been taken to hospital.
The victim remains in critical but stable condition.
At this time, police have not identified anyone responsible for the shooting.
There is currently no known, ongoing, related threat to public safety, police say.
Anyone with information or dash cam video that may have captured footage from the area between 2:40 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. is asked to call police at 905-825-4747.
- UPDATE: Two Arrested After Milton Shooting Leaves Victim with Life-Altering Injuries
- Police Responding to Reports of Gun Shots in Milton
- UPDATED: Police Identify Oakville Shooting Victim
- UPDATE: Police Believe Shooting in Burlington Was Targeted Attack
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous