UPDATE: Motorcyclist in Critical Condition Following Crash in Milton
A recent crash in Milton has left one person with life-threatening injuries.
Around 9:03 p.m. on Saturday, August 31, police received reports of a collision at the intersection of Derry Road and Guelph Line.
“The collision involved an eastbound KTM motorcycle driven by a 48 year old Burlington man and a westbound Volkswagen Golf driven by a 42 year old male resident of Milton,” police say.
The motorcyclist was ejected and sustained life-threatening injuries. He was taken to Hamilton General Hospital where he remains in critical condition.
No injuries were reported for the driver of the other vehicle.
Due to the severity of the injuries, the Collision Reconstruction Unit is investigating.
Anyone with information that can assist the investigation is asked to call 905-825-4747, ext. 5065.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- UPDATE: Four arrested after series of overnight robberies in Burlington and Milton
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Teachers' strike to affect more Ontario school boards
- UPDATE: Elderly woman in life-threatening condition following crash in Halton Hills
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist Suffers Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington
- Woman in life-threatening condition after collision in Milton
- UPDATE: Serious Collision in Milton Leaves One Oakville Man in Critical Condition
- Motorcyclist Pronounced Dead After Serious Crash in Burlington