UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified
The 23-year-old motorcycle driver killed in a crash on the QEW has been identified.
Yesterday evening, at around 6 p.m., Philip Slonina was lane splitting—driving between lanes and/or cars—when he collided with a pickup truck.
When EMS arrived at the scene, Slonina was transported to hospital with no vital signs, where he was pronounced dead.
The OPP is asking witnesses to call them at 905-681-2511.
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Ontario government passes bill to limit public wages
- 'Over 400 crashes in 24 hrs' reported by OPP during snowfall
- Burlington, Milton, Oakville hit with extreme cold Wednesday