UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified
The 23-year-old motorcycle driver killed in a crash on the QEW has been identified.
Yesterday evening, at around 6 p.m., Philip Slonina was lane splitting--driving between lanes and/or cars--when he collided with a pickup truck.
When EMS arrived at the scene, Slonina was transported to hospital with no vital signs, where he was pronounced dead.
The OPP is asking witnesses to call them at 905-681-2511.
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- Province issues another emergency alert in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton