UPDATE: Motorcyclist Suffers Serious Injuries Following Collision in Burlington
A motorcyclist has suffered serious injuries following a collision in Burlington.
Halton Police are still investigating a serious motor vehicle collision that occurred in Burlington.
Shortly before 7:30 a.m. today (June 14), officers responded to the intersection of Guelph Line and Upper Middle Road for reports of a collision involving a motorcycle and a vehicle.
Police say the driver of the motorcycle suffered serious injuries and was transported to hospital.
According to police, the intersection remains closed at this time to allow Halton Regional Police Service’s Collision Reconstruction Unit to investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905-825-4777 ext. 5065.
Police hope to have this intersection reopened in about an hour, we thank the public for their patience. ^kb https://t.co/8Gyv3H1IoL— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) June 14, 2019
The intersection of Guelph Line and Upper Middle road is now free of police activity. ^kb— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) June 14, 2019
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Halton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Police Investigating Serious Collision in Burlington
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington