UPDATE: Oakville Man Seriously Injured in Vehicle Collision
One person is being treated for serious injuries following a collision in Oakville.
On Friday, July 12, a 21 year old Oakville man was driving his motorcycle eastbound on Wyecroft Road, east of Dorval Drive.
A 19 year old Mississauga woman was driving her family SUV westbound on Wyecroft Road at the same location and turned left across the path of the motorcyclist.
“The motorcycle collided with the SUV and the male sustained injuries requiring medical treatment,” police say. “The SUV occupants were uninjured.”
The victim was taken to Hamilton General Hospital for serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit responded and took carriage of the investigation. The scene was held for approximately five hours and has since been cleared.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville
- One Man in Hospital Following Motorcycle Collision in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Motorcyclist Transported To Hospital After Collision In Oakville
- UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries