UPDATE: Owner Reunited with Stolen Property Following Break and Enter Incident in Burlington
The rightful owner has been reunited with their property following a break and enter incident in Burlington.
On July 4, Halton Police arrested a suspect who was attempting to enter the Kings Carwash located at 1448 Grahams Lane in Burlington.
At the time of the arrest, a large quantity of jewelry was believed to be stolen was recovered by police.
And, according to police, on Aug. 16, 2019, a Hamilton resident recognized some of the stolen property as their own.
Investigators in Burlington - 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau were contacted and later reunited the victim with over 95 per cent of the recovered stolen property.
Now, investigators are liaising with Hamilton Police and further charges are pending.
The remaining property can be seen by clicking here: https://bit.ly/2YyLSEf
Anyone who may have additional information concerning this investigation is asked to contact Detective Constable Jacques Brunelle of the 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2334 or the 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau general line at 905-825-4747 ext. 2316.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Over 100 Items Recovered Following Break and Enter Case
- Halton police search for owners of stolen property
- Suspects Attempt Break and Enter Then Crash Stolen Car in Burlington
- Three Suspects Arrested in Burlington in Relation to Stolen Property
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA