UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
On Saturday June 29, 2019 at around 2 p.m., Halton Police attended a collision at Trafalgar Road and Leighland Avenue.
Two vehicles were involved in the collision, which occurred within the intersection.
According to police, a northbound Volkswagen attempted a left turn onto Leighland Avenue and was struck by a southbound Dodge.
The only injury was to the front seat passenger in the Volkswagen, who was transported to a trauma centre with a suspected head injury.
According to police, due to the nature of the injury, the Collision Reconstruction Unit attended the scene.
However, while investigating the scene, information was received from the trauma centre that the injury sustained by the front seat passenger was less severe than originally believed.
Police say Trafalgar Road and Leighland Avenue remained partially open during the investigation, and that both were fully reopened at approximately 5: 50 p.m.
Any witnesses to the collision are urged to contact the Collision Reconstruction Unit at (905) 825-4747 extension 5065.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- UPDATE: Burlington Collision Results in Serious Injuries
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision In Oakville
- Serious Collision in Milton Leaves Two People in Trauma Centres
- Police on Scene for Collision at Major Oakville Intersection
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision In Oakville