UPDATE: Police Re-Identify Suspect After Hells Angels Member Killed in Mississauga
Police have released new information about a suspect who has been arrested in connection with the brazen daylight murder of a Hells Angels member in a busy Mississauga plaza.
Peel police say that on Monday, March 11, 2019 at 11:18 a.m., officers were called to a commercial plaza in the Dundas Street and Cawthra Road area for a shooting. The incident took place in the parking lot in front of Huf Gym.
Once on scene, police found a male victim suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound. The victim, 32-year-old Mississauga man Michael Deabaitua-Schulde, was transported to a trauma centre. He succumbed to his injuries later that same day.
After the incident, a blue Honda Civic was located on fire in the area of Rymal Road and Tomken Road. Investigators believe that this vehicle is related to the attack.
At a March 14 press conference, Detective Sergeant Martin Ottaway told reporters that Montreal police have arrested two men in connection with the Region of Peel’s fourth homicide of the year.
On Wednesday, March 13, police arrested 28-year-old Montreal man Marckens Vilme. He has been charged with first degree murder.
That same day, police also arrested a Montreal man who identified himself as Jonathan Martinez-Reyes and charged with accessory after the fact. Police say that further investigation has revealed that his true identity is in fact Brandon Reyes, a 24 year old from Montreal.
A Canada-Wide arrest warrant has been issued for 38-year-old Montreal man Joseph Pallotta. The suspect is described as a white male who is 5’10” and 245 lbs. Police say he has a heavy build, brown eyes, and brown graying hair.
Police say he is believed to be armed and dangerous.
This investigation is ongoing and anyone with information relating is asked to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Gas Prices Expected to Drop in Halton Soon
- BREAKING: “Armed and Dangerous” Suspect Outstanding After Hells Angels Member Gunned Down in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered
- Police Searching For Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous