UPDATE: Police Remain on Scene Due to an Ongoing Incident
Police are still on scene at 1451 Walkers Ln. in Burlington due to an ongoing incident.
Shortly before 11:30 a.m. today, Halton police said they responded to a call for service in the area.
Police say they are continuing to negotiate with the sole occupant of a unit.
There is no related ongoing threat to public safety according to police.
Police say the situation is fully contained.
Police are asking for residents who are returning home to this address to connect with a perimeter officer for instructions on where/how to enter the building.
We will continue to provide more updated as they become available.
UPDATE (3:20 p.m. Sept. 26):
Police say the situation has now been resolved.
One person is in custody.
The scene will be cleared shortly.
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- A New Restaurant and Bar is Now Open in Milton
- Police on Scene Due to Ongoing Situation in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police Explosives Disposal Unit on Scene in Oakville
- Police Responding to Person in Crisis in Burlington
- Bomb Threat Being Investigated by Police at Oakville School
- Police on Scene After Possibly Armed Man Involved in Hit and Run in Milton