UPDATE: Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspects in Milton
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating two suspects of a robbery this afternoon.
The robbery took place shortly before 12:30 p.m. at the Scotiabank at 36 Main Street North in Campbellville.
Police say the suspects, armed with handguns, demanded money from the bank employees and left with an undisclosed amount of cash. They were seen leaving in a small black motor vehicle.
Nobody was injured in the robbery.
The first male is described as black, 20-25 years old, 5’10, with a thin build. He was wearing a dark hoodie, dark pants and sunglasses.
The second male is described as black, 20-25 years old, 5’8, with a thin build and short black hair. He was wearing a light button up shirt with long sleeves, dark pants, a baseball cap, and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2417.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- 14-year-old facing 25 charges related to Halton robberies
- Winning Maxmillions lotto ticket sold in Burlington
- Arrests made after several purses stolen from "older women" in Burlington, Oakville
- Police detect new substance posing overdose risk in Halton
- Fatal collision in Milton closes major stretch of road