UPDATE: Suspect in Burlington Stabbing has been Identified and Located
Halton Police have identified and located the suspect involved in a stabbing incident that occurred in Burlington over the weekend.
On Aug. 25, 2019, Halton Police issued a media release seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect responsible for a stabbing in Burlington.
According to a recent media release, police have identified and located the male suspect portrayed in the photographs that were attached to the media release.
Police have confirmed that he is a young offender.
As a result, and as per the Youth Criminal Justice Act, Halton Police are requesting that any media or images of the suspect be removed from all platforms and public domain.
Police say there will be no further updates on this investigation.
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Halton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Teenage Suspect Identified in Burlington Stabbing
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Suspect Sought After Stabbing Outside Burlington Nightclub
- UPDATED: Police Hunt Suspect in Burlington Stabbing