UPDATE: Suspect in Burlington Stabbing has been Identified and Located
Halton Police have identified and located the suspect involved in a stabbing incident that occurred in Burlington over the weekend.
On Aug. 25, 2019, Halton Police issued a media release seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect responsible for a stabbing in Burlington.
According to a recent media release, police have identified and located the male suspect portrayed in the photographs that were attached to the media release.
Police have confirmed that he is a young offender.
As a result, and as per the Youth Criminal Justice Act, Halton Police are requesting that any media or images of the suspect be removed from all platforms and public domain.
Police say there will be no further updates on this investigation.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario releases new guidelines for treatment during pandemic
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- Teenage Suspect Identified in Burlington Stabbing
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Hunt Suspect in Burlington Stabbing
- Suspect Sought After Stabbing Outside Burlington Nightclub