UPDATE: Two Male Suspects Arrested Following Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
Two male suspects have been arrested following a gas station robbery that occurred on Christmas Eve in the Town of Oakville.
According to police, on Dec. 24 at approximately 6:00 a.m., a male suspect, armed with a black handgun, went into the Pioneer Gas Bar located at 754 Bronte Road in the Town of Oakville.
The suspect made a demand for money while pointing the firearm at the clerk.
The male fled in a newer model, four-door, black BMW with stolen Ontario License Plates.
Now, on Dec. 25, according to police, the suspect vehicle used in the robbery was abandoned after the suspects stole a Cadillac Escalade in the area of Pearson Airport.
With the assistance of Peel Regional Police, OPP and Durham Regional Police, the suspects were later located and arrested in Oshawa.
Amarpreet Singh Doad (28) and Rattanbir Singh Sidhu (25) of Brampton have been charged with the following alleged offences in relation to the robbery: robbery, and disguise with intent
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Constable Autumn Mills, 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2285.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Halton Police Investigating Christmas Eve Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Oakville Robbery
- Three Teens Charged Following Armed Robbery in Oakville
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching For Suspects Following Georgetown Bank Robbery
- Police Investigating Armed Gas Station Robbery in Oakville