Upgrades are Planned for the Burlington GO Station
Some big changes are planned for the Burlington GO station, and anyone who frequents this station can get involved.
According to Metrolinx, GO Transit is planning to upgrade the three older elevators at the Burlington station. The goal is to make the elevators more reliable and efficient, and to avoid potential shut-downs and more frequent repairs.
Metrolinx says the older elevators are getting close to the end of their lifespan. And when it comes to the upgrades, Metrolinx is looking for user feedback.
Anyone who uses the elevators at the Burlington GO station is encouraged to complete a survey pertaining to the planned upgrades.
The questions in the survey surround how often someone uses the elevators, what people do when an elevator is out of service, and how someone uses GO services at the Burlington station, etc.
A few questions from the survey are highlighted in the graphics below.
According to the city of Burlington, anyone who completes the survey will be entered in a draw to win one of three $50 PRESTO cards.
Click here to complete the survey.
What upgrades would you like to see?
Graphics are courtesy of Metrolinx.
Editor’s note: A previous version of this article included the wrong link to the survey, the hyperlink has been corrected, however, the survey is no longer available. We regret the error.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Police Chase Oakville Man Who Allegedly Shot Vehicles with Pellet Gun