Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
A crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police say around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle collided with a hydro pole in the area of Churchill Road South and Tanners Drive.
The pole was knocked over onto a resident’s driveway, police say.
There were no injuries.
Hydro workers will attend the scene for repairs.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- PHOTO: Outage Affecting Residents After Vehicle Collides with Hydro Pole in Milton
- Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
- Suspects Flee After Crashing Stolen Vehicle into Pole in Milton
- Power Outage in Oakville Following Hydro Pole Fire
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Milton