Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
A crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police say around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle collided with a hydro pole in the area of Churchill Road South and Tanners Drive.
The pole was knocked over onto a resident’s driveway, police say.
There were no injuries.
Hydro workers will attend the scene for repairs.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Trio of Burlington residents celebrating Lotto wins
- Police searching for suspect wanted in connection to shooting in Burlington
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Watershed outlook and weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Halton
- Man arrested for hate-motivated assault in Oakville
- PHOTO: Outage Affecting Residents After Vehicle Collides with Hydro Pole in Milton
- Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
- Suspects Flee After Crashing Stolen Vehicle into Pole in Milton
- Power Outage in Oakville Following Hydro Pole Fire
- Road Closed After Vehicle Knocks Down Hydro Lines in Milton