Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
A crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police say around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle collided with a hydro pole in the area of Churchill Road South and Tanners Drive.
The pole was knocked over onto a resident’s driveway, police say.
There were no injuries.
Hydro workers will attend the scene for repairs.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- How Much Do You Have to Give Up to Buy a House in Halton?
- 5 Toronto Bars We Wish We Had in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Crash is Causing Traffic Jam on Hwy. 401 in Milton
- Here's How You Can Get an Extremely Cheap Big Mac in Halton This Weekend
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019