Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
A crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police say around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle collided with a hydro pole in the area of Churchill Road South and Tanners Drive.
The pole was knocked over onto a resident’s driveway, police say.
There were no injuries.
Hydro workers will attend the scene for repairs.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Police Investigation Prompts Road Closures, Evacuations in Oakville
- Some Tenants Will Be Paying Higher Rent in Halton
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville