Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
A crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police say around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, a vehicle collided with a hydro pole in the area of Churchill Road South and Tanners Drive.
The pole was knocked over onto a resident’s driveway, police say.
There were no injuries.
Hydro workers will attend the scene for repairs.
Residents may want to avoid the area.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- PHOTO: Outage Affecting Residents After Vehicle Collides with Hydro Pole in Milton
- Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
- Suspects Flee After Crashing Stolen Vehicle into Pole in Milton
- Road Closed After Vehicle Knocks Down Hydro Lines in Milton
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Milton