Vehicle Rollover May Cause Traffic Delays for Some Halton Residents
A single vehicle rollover investigation may cause traffic delays for some Halton residents.
Hamilton Police Services have closed the Red Hill Valley Parkway due to a single vehicle rollover investigation. Police say the Red Hill will remain closed throughout the evening.
Despite the investigation taking place in Hamilton, Halton Police are warning residents to also expect major traffic delays and backlogs.
For all of our ‘daytime’ citizens; please note this message from @HamiltonPolice that the Red Hill will be closed through out the evening due to a spill. Expect major traffic delays and backlogs. #Patience ^MRT https://t.co/qKcRbbCo1p— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) November 22, 2018
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Major Road In Burlington To Be Closed For Salamander Migration
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- ROAD CLOSURE: Fire Department on Scene of House Fire in Halton Hills
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire