Vehicle Rollover May Cause Traffic Delays for Some Halton Residents
A single vehicle rollover investigation may cause traffic delays for some Halton residents.
Hamilton Police Services have closed the Red Hill Valley Parkway due to a single vehicle rollover investigation. Police say the Red Hill will remain closed throughout the evening.
Despite the investigation taking place in Hamilton, Halton Police are warning residents to also expect major traffic delays and backlogs.
For all of our ‘daytime’ citizens; please note this message from @HamiltonPolice that the Red Hill will be closed through out the evening due to a spill. Expect major traffic delays and backlogs. #Patience ^MRT https://t.co/qKcRbbCo1p— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) November 22, 2018
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- Sun Life helping people on disability leave in Halton return to work
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified