Vehicles failing to stop for stop signs results in police enforcement
by Lucy Mazzucco on October 31, 2019
Police are conducting enforcement in the area of Etheridge Avenue and Leger Way in Milton, due to vehicles failing to stop for stop signs.
They encourage the public to spread the word in order to keep roads, drivers and pedestrians safe.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Santa Claus parade returns to Oakville
- Motorcycle Driver Sought After Failing to Stop for Police in Milton
- New All-Way Stop Installed at Milton Intersection
- Could Another All-Way Stop be Coming to Milton?
- Police stop two stunt drivers with young children on board in Burlington
- Another All-Way Stop Has Been Installed at a Milton Intersection