Vehicles failing to stop for stop signs results in police enforcement
by Lucy Mazzucco on October 31, 2019
Police are conducting enforcement in the area of Etheridge Avenue and Leger Way in Milton, due to vehicles failing to stop for stop signs.
They encourage the public to spread the word in order to keep roads, drivers and pedestrians safe.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- Rainfall advisory issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Motorcycle Driver Sought After Failing to Stop for Police in Milton
- New All-Way Stop Installed at Milton Intersection
- Could Another All-Way Stop be Coming to Milton?
- Another All-Way Stop Has Been Installed at a Milton Intersection
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville