Very Interesting New Drinks Now Available at Starbucks in Halton
The weather is finally warm, and with warm weather comes very interesting cold drinks!
Two brand new spring-themed drinks are now available at Starbucks in Halton, and you just might want to try them.
If you like berries, coconut, and pink things, you’re in luck.
First, there are the new Violet Refreshers.
Then, there’s the new Strawberry Coconut Drink.
The Violet Refresher contains sweet blackberries and tart hibiscus, swirled together with coconut milk and ice, according to the Starbucks website.
As for the Strawberry Coconut Drink, aka. the Pink Drink, you can expect a twist on the Starbucks Acai Refresher. It contains strawberries, accents of passionfruit, and of course, coconut milk and ice.
Both drinks are quite pretty in pink.
Would you try these new drinks?
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington