Vicious Dog Attack Prompts Heavy Police Presence in Burlington
Halton Police and Burlington Animal Control are responding to an incident this evening.
At 10:20 p.m., police reported that a male victim was suffering from a vicious dog bite in the area of Maple Avenue and Hammond Street.
The victim was taken to hospital for treatment. The extent of his injuries is unknown at this time.
Police say the situation is under control and Maple has been reopened to traffic.
We’ll update with any further details regarding this incident.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Delays expected after train collides with vehicle in Oakville
- Special weather advisory in effect for Halton
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Halton police seize several items after drug trafficking raid
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- Police Responding to Reports of Gun Shots in Milton
- UPDATE: Police Believe Shooting in Burlington Was Targeted Attack
- Heavy Police Presence Following Shooting In Burlington
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital