Victim ID'd in Fatal Oakville Shooting
A 19-year-old Oakville man has been identified as the victim in a fatal Oakville shooting and Halton police detectives are continuing to probe the case.
No suspect information is being released, say police.
The incident took place on July 13 at 11:15 p.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Rebecca St., east of Dorval Dr., for a male who had been "targeted."
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Halton police are looking for two males in their late teens or early twenties, Insp. Ivan L'Ortye previously said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Homicide Tip Line at 905-825-4776.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers "See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers" at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water