Victim ID'd in Fatal Oakville Shooting
A 19-year-old Oakville man has been identified as the victim in a fatal Oakville shooting and Halton police detectives are continuing to probe the case.
No suspect information is being released, say police.
The incident took place on July 13 at 11:15 p.m.
Emergency crews were sent to Rebecca St., east of Dorval Dr., for a male who had been "targeted."
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Halton police are looking for two males in their late teens or early twenties, Insp. Ivan L'Ortye previously said.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Homicide Tip Line at 905-825-4776.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers "See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers" at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Here's What Doug Ford Intends to do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Oakville Man Facing Child Porn, Sex Assault Charges
- Oakville Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA
- Oakville Will Regulate Airbnb and Short-Term Rentals
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington