Victim Sustains Serious Injuries After Stabbing in Burlington
Halton police are currently investigating a stabbing in Burlington.
According to Halton Regional Police, one victim has been transported to hospital with serious injuries after a stabbing incident on Bunkerhill Place in Burlington today, Friday February 16, 2018.
One suspect is currently in police custody as they investigate.
Police say that the stabbing is “familial related” and there are no outstanding suspects or concerns for the community.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Suspect Sought Following Bank Robbery in Milton
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Milton Man Charged After Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary
- Man Arrested for Theft After Multiple Businesses Targeted in Oakville