Victim Sustains Serious Injuries After Stabbing in Burlington
Halton police are currently investigating a stabbing in Burlington.
According to Halton Regional Police, one victim has been transported to hospital with serious injuries after a stabbing incident on Bunkerhill Place in Burlington today, Friday February 16, 2018.
One suspect is currently in police custody as they investigate.
Police say that the stabbing is “familial related” and there are no outstanding suspects or concerns for the community.
We will update as information becomes available.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Things You Never Knew About One of the Biggest Outdoor Shopping Centres
- Overnight Stabbing in Burlington Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police on Scene After Stabbing in Burlington
- Man Transported To Hospital Following Reported Stabbing In Milton
- UPDATE: Suspect in Burlington Stabbing has been Identified and Located
- One Suspect In Custody In Relation To Early Morning Stabbing In Milton