Warm weather will keep Burlington splash pads open one more week
Published September 28, 2023 at 12:24 pm
A late blast of summer will keep splash pads in Burlington open a little longer.
Usually, the splash pads would be closed by now but with temperatures expected to reach into the mid-20 degrees Celsius next week the City of Burlington will give you some more time to cool off.
So, all splash pads across the city will now be open all of next week and shut for good this year on Oct. 10.
Here is the list of all the splash pad locations:
- Bolus Garden Parkette Splash Pad
- Brant Hills Park Splash Pad
- DesJardines Park Splash Pad
- Dofasco Waterjet Plaza
- Hidden Valley Park Splash Pad
- Ireland Park Splash Pad
- Millcroft Park Splash Pad
- Norton Community Park Splash Pad
- Orchard Community Park Splash Pad
The Dofasco Waterjet Plaza is closed for the year.
inhalton's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising