Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Halton
With the crazy low temperatures and numerous cold warnings issued over the past couple of weeks, we could all use some warmer weather right about now.
Thankfully, it looks like this weekend will be offering a nice respite from the harsh winter cold.
According to Environment Canada’s weather forecast, it’s expected to gradually get warmer over the next few days, with a weekend high of 4 degrees Celsius on Sunday.
A high of 5 degrees is anticipated for Monday before the weather begins to cool down again on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Unfortunately, even with the higher temperatures it may still be “stay indoors” weather, with a chance of rain showers/flurries on Saturday evening and all day Sunday and Monday.
Enjoy the warmth while you can, Halton!
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville