Weather Advisory Issued for Halton
Did you look out the window and wish you could crawl back into bed?
It’s likely going to be a tough commute across the Greater Toronto Area on Monday morning.
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada telling commuters to be cautious when traveling to work and school.
“Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:16 a.m.
It’s covering Halton Region, Peel Region, and Toronto.
“Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occuring,” reads the statement.
Visibility is predicted to improve later in the morning as the patchy dense fog dissipates.
Drivers are being advised to slow down, watch for tail lights, and get ready to stop.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Monday’s high is 9 C.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation