Weather Advisory Issued for Halton
Did you look out the window and wish you could crawl back into bed?
It’s likely going to be a tough commute across the Greater Toronto Area on Monday morning.
Poor visibility due to fog has Environment Canada telling commuters to be cautious when traveling to work and school.
“Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility,” reads a fog advisory issued at 6:16 a.m.
It’s covering Halton Region, Peel Region, and Toronto.
“Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occuring,” reads the statement.
Visibility is predicted to improve later in the morning as the patchy dense fog dissipates.
Drivers are being advised to slow down, watch for tail lights, and get ready to stop.
Fog advisories are issued when near zero visibilities in fog are expected or occurring.
Monday’s high is 9 C.
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans