Weather Alert Issued This Weekend in Halton
Hope you like hot, humid weather, because there’s more of it coming our way.
Environment Canada has issued a weather alert for extreme heat this Sunday and Monday (July 15 and 16), citing a hot and humid airmass that will affect much of Southern Ontario.
High temperatures are expected to be in the low thirties but feel closer to 40, the report states.
The nighttime seemingly won’t provide much relief, with overnight temperatures only dropping to the low twenties.
A cold front is expected to move through early Tuesday, bringing an end to the heat.
As with all heat warnings, residents are advised to take precautions in order to avoid heat-related illnesses.
Remember to stay hydrated, check on older family members and neighbours, and never leave people or pets inside a parked vehicle.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington