Weather Statement Issued for Halton
Bundle up, baby.
It’s bitterly cold.
A special weather statement is in effect for Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, Mississauga, Brampton, and Caledon.
A cold snap today through Saturday is on tap.
“A bitterly cold northwesterly flow will develop over southern Ontario today,” reads the Environment Canada warning issued at 4:46 a.m. Thursday.
It’s expected to end by Sunday.
Thursday’s forecast is cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries — the predicted high is -17 C but it’ll feel ike -27 C with the wind chill. The low is -21 C and with the wind chill, it’s -33 C.
Friday’s predicted high is -17 C and -29 C including the wind chill.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak