Weather Warning Now in Effect for Halton
Oh, the weather outside is about to be frightful.
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is currently in effect for the Halton and Peel regions (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says that strong southwesterly winds with gusts up to 80 km/h are expected to develop Tuesday afternoon and continue into the evening.
The strong winds are forecast to gradually weaken Tuesday night.
Loose objects may be tossed by the wind and cause injury or damage.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect for Halton
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton