Weather Warning Now in Effect for Halton
Oh, the weather outside is about to be frightful.
According to Environment Canada, a special weather statement is currently in effect for the Halton and Peel regions (Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Halton Hills).
The weather agency says that strong southwesterly winds with gusts up to 80 km/h are expected to develop Tuesday afternoon and continue into the evening.
The strong winds are forecast to gradually weaken Tuesday night.
Loose objects may be tossed by the wind and cause injury or damage.
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- Police investigating theft of Canadian Tire in Burlington
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- Oakville youth arrested for "swatting" incidents
- Top 5 places to get chocolate in Burlington